[comp.windows.x] motif code generators

blaine@fedeva.UUCP (Blaine Robertson) (03/10/90)

Can someone please tell me what tools are available which produce
x window source code.  I am familiar with ExoCode and understand that
DEC will soon be producing one.  Exocode looks good (I was able to
try it at Uniforum) but I'd like to know more about the marketplace
before I make a decision.

Thanks in advance...

--
Blaine Robertson
Federal Express, Memphis, TN

stefan@prosys.se (Stefan Ahlqvist) (03/12/90)

In article <30@fedeva.UUCP> blaine@fedeva.UUCP (Blaine Robertson) writes:
>Can someone please tell me what tools are available which produce
>x window source code.  I am familiar with ExoCode and understand that
>DEC will soon be producing one.  Exocode looks good (I was able to
>try it at Uniforum) but I'd like to know more about the marketplace
>before I make a decision.
>
>Thanks in advance...
>
>--
>Blaine Robertson
>Federal Express, Memphis, TN
>[..!mirror!premise, ..gatech!emcard]!fedeva!jbr0871

We - TELESOFT - are currently developing and selling a tool like this:
	TeleUSE.

It has full support for Motif and Athena and can be configured to support
any other widgets (written under Xintrinsics) as well.

It also has support for dialog control.

Here is a summary of User Interface Builders (on X) I know of (some of
which may not be released yet):

Exocode			EXOC
Guide			Sun		XView
Serpent			Carnegie Mellon
Sherryl Lubinsky
TAE+			NASA
TeleUSE			TeleSOFT	Motif, Athena
UIMX 			Visual Edge	Motif
VUIT			DEC		Motif
WINTERP
XBuild			Nixdorf
Xcessory		ICS

For more information on TeleUSE, please contact:

The TeleUSE Group
Sally Griffinberg
TELESOFT
5959 Cornerstone Court West