[comp.windows.x] X Window Based DSP Design Package

ronb@otc.otca.oz (Ron Barrett) (03/07/90)

Does anyone know of such a beast? Something similar to HyperSignal which runs
on a Sun would be appropriate.

Please email me and I'll summarize to the net if there's any feedback.

Thanks

In article <1333@otc.otca.oz> ronb@otc.otca.oz (Ron Barrett) writes:
>Does anyone know of such a beast? Something similar to HyperSignal which runs
>on a Sun would be appropriate.
>
>Please email me and I'll summarize to the net if there's any feedback.
>
>Thanks

So hows that I modified my .signature and it wasn't included in my posting as
it was greater that 5 lines. So here it is

                Ron Barrett
		Network R&D
                |||| OTC ||
ACSnet: ronb@otc.oz                     UUCP:   {uunet,mcvax}!otc.oz!ronb
PHONE:  +61 2 287 4834			FAX:	+61 2 287 4990
MAIL:   OTC, GPO Box 7000, Sydney 2001, Australia

pepper@trace.gatech.edu (David J. Pepper) (03/13/90)

Subject: Re: X-windows based DSP system

You might try looking into the WAVES+ system that was developed by AT&T
Bell Labs.  The software is being distributed by Entropic Speech Inc.,
600 Pennsylvania Ave. SE, Suite 202, Washington, D.C.  20003.  Phone is
(202) 547-1420.  The salesman I know about is Jim Glenn (glenn@wrl.epi.com).

I haven't actually used this system myself, but have seen it in action and
was quite impressed.  There is also a sun4 (?) board with the DSP-32 chip
on it which can be used as an accelerator with the software.

			-djp

| David J. Pepper                      "Desinging Tomorrow the Night Before." |
| DSP Group, Georgia Tech School of Electrical Engineering, Atlanta, GA 30332 |
| USENET: ...!{allegra,hplabs,ulysses}!gatech!eedsp!pepper                    |
| INTERNET: pepper%eedsp@gatech.edu    ||    pepper@eedsp.UUCP                |