[comp.windows.x] bug in xtank color handling

aperez@cvbnet.UUCP (Arturo Perez x6739) (03/12/90)

Does anyone out there have fixes to xtank so that it CAN use color?
The code is written to handle them but colors never do come out.

BTW, I'ld be willing to trade the color code patches for my changes
allowing xtank to use the Sun light-weight-process (thread) libraries...

If anyone else would like them, please write (or type :-).

Arturo Perez
ComputerVision, a division of Prime
aperez@cvbnet.prime.com
Too much information, like a bullet through my brain -- The Police

gcmcnutt@mlsgcm.Ebay.sun.COM (Greg McNutt) (03/15/90)

In article <94@cvbnetPrime.COM>, aperez@cvbnet.UUCP (Arturo Perez x6739)
writes:
> Does anyone out there have fixes to xtank so that it CAN use color?
> The code is written to handle them but colors never do come out.
>
> BTW, I'ld be willing to trade the color code patches for my changes
> allowing xtank to use the Sun light-weight-process (thread) libraries...
>
> If anyone else would like them, please write (or type :-).

Yeah, we have been working on some changes for a bit.  It is almost
working at this point.  Only discs in ultimate fail occasionally.
Ultimately, we would like to submit them for a new release of xtank.
At this point, however, I haven't heard from the authors yet.

If you would like some basic change files that you can merge with
your stuff, let me know...