[comp.windows.x] Anybody gotta two screen

kaleb@mars.jpl.nasa.gov (Kaleb Keithley) (03/15/90)

Anyone out there got the R4 server running with two screens?  Macintosh, HP,
you name it.  Don't tell me about Sun, I already know about all the multi-
screen Suns.

kaleb@mars.jpl.nasa.gov            Jet Propeller Labs
Kaleb Keithley

spelling and grammar flames > /dev/null

ken@hpcvlx.cv.hp.com (Ken Bronstein) (03/17/90)

> Anyone out there got the R4 server running with two screens?  Macintosh, HP,
> you name it.  Don't tell me about Sun, I already know about all the multi-
> screen Suns.

The HP R4 Server works on multiple screens.  Don't know about any others.

doleh@math-cs.kent.edu (Yaser Doleh) (03/21/90)

In article <100920198@hpcvlx.cv.hp.com>, ken@hpcvlx.cv.hp.com (Ken
Bronstein) writes:
> > Anyone out there got the R4 server running with two screens?
Macintosh, HP,
> > you name it.  Don't tell me about Sun, I already know about all the multi-
> > screen Suns.
>
> The HP R4 Server works on multiple screens.  Don't know about any others.

We have it here (at Kent State) running with two screens.
(HP9000/350, Topcat and SRX).

Yaser Doleh   <doleh@math-cs.kent.edu>
Department Of Mathematics & Computer Science
Kent State University
Kent - OH 44242