[comp.windows.x] Binary versions of X11r4

rhoward@msd.gatech.edu (Robert L. Howard) (03/22/90)

A while back someone commented about the availability of compiled X11r4 for
various architectures and then proceeded to offer a SparcStation version
of the code via FTP.  Is this offer still good?  Can someone give me a
pointer?

Thanks in advance,
Robert

--
Robert L. Howard  (GTRI/STL/MSD)             (404) 528-7165
uucp:     ...!{allegra,amd,hplabs,ut-ngp}!gatech!msd!rhoward

rhoward@msd.gatech.edu (Robert L. Howard) (03/23/90)

In article <7347@hydra.gatech.EDU> rhoward@msd.gatech.edu (Robert L. Howard) writes:
>A while back someone commented about the availability of compiled X11r4 for
>various architectures and then proceeded to offer a SparcStation version
>of the code via FTP.  Is this offer still good?  Can someone give me a
>pointer?

WOW!!  What a quick response!  Thanks to:

      Bill Wisner <wisner@hayes.fai.alaska.edu>

who responded to my request within an hour of my post.  I've already
got everything I think I need.

I also got a response from:

      glenn@mathcs.emory.edu (Glenn Barry)

who, though responding second, sent me some much needed example startup
files.

Thanks folks.  The net really is *great*!

Robert