[comp.windows.x] project tracking software

calhoun@neptune.iex.com (Herb Calhoun) (05/25/90)

dreese@ATHENA.EE.MSSTATE.EDU (Donna Reese) writes:

>Does anyone know of a software package that does project planning and
>tracking (similar to SUN-Track) which runs under X?  Thanks
>Donna Reese
>dreese@cs.msstate.edu
try trackstar from T&B computing

dgh@unify.uucp (David Harrington) (05/25/90)

In article <9005222031.AA14649@Athena.EE.MsState.Edu> dreese@ATHENA.EE.MSSTATE.EDU (Donna Reese) writes:
>Does anyone know of a software package that does project planning and
>tracking (similar to SUN-Track) which runs under X?  Thanks
>Donna Reese
>dreese@cs.msstate.edu

Please include me in any responses.  I am also very interested.

TIA

--
David Harrington                                      internet: dgh@unify.UUCP
Unify Corporation                               ...!{csusac,pyramid}!unify!dgh