[net.news] Duplicate News Deluge

avolio@grendel.UUCP (Frederick M. Avolio) (12/11/84)

Perhaps I just never noticed this before, but for the past few days (week?)
we've gotten a ton of duplicate articles -- most if not all from BRL-TGR

For example, see below.  Is this normal?  Can someone explain why this
happens (though I have a pretty good guess...).

--
Fred Avolio, DEC -- U{LTR,N}IX Support
301/731-4100 x4227