[comp.windows.x] GIPSI X terminals

jcp@cgch.UUCP (Joseph C. Pistritto) (05/30/90)

Is anyone out there using these?  They come from France by
the way.  Supposedly quite quick.  I'd like to hear from
people who have any of their terminals on site and in use.
                                        -jcp-
--
Joseph C. Pistritto (cgch!bpistr@chx400.switch.ch, jcp@brl.mil)
 Ciba Geigy AG, R1241.1.01, Postfach CH4002, Basel, Switzerland

lms@lugh.think.com (Luis Miguel Silveira) (05/31/90)

In article <9005301245.AA29274@zit.cigy.> jcp@cgch.UUCP (Joseph C. Pistritto) writes:
>Is anyone out there using these?  They come from France by
>the way.  Supposedly quite quick.  I'd like to hear from
>people who have any of their terminals on site and in use.
Me too.  Please post or someone summarize.

Thank you.
Miguel

Luis Miguel Silveira          e-mail : lms@sobolev.mit.edu  (or)  lms@think.com
Research Laboratory for Electronics  ---  Massachusetts Institute of Technology