[comp.windows.x] Extensions to X.

KONRAD@UCBCMSA.BITNET (06/01/90)

[The questions below were submitted thrice to the Frequently Addressed
 Questions list, but not included.  Any information and opinions are
 welcomed!]

1.  What facilities does X11 have for realtime data, especially sound and
    video?  Can packets be sent to X server, buffered, then played
    in realtime when all packets have arrived.

2.  (more importantly) Does the X Consortium have plans in the future
    (e.g., X12) that are more likely to support such data.

3.