[comp.windows.x] Anyone doing Motif/C++ ??

cline@cheetah.ece.clarkson.edu (Marshall Cline) (05/28/90)

Perhaps you have some information regarding the above problem.

Related questions: Is InterViews specific to X, or will it run on Motif
also?  (I'm not at all clear if Motif is a wrapper around X, or if it's
something else).  If InterViews doesn't run on/under Motif, what C++
library does?

Thanks in advance.
Marshall Cline
Marshall Cline / Asst.Prof / ECE Dept / Clarkson Univ / Potsdam, NY 13676
cline@sun.soe.clarkson.edu / Bitnet:BH0W@CLUTX / uunet!clutx.clarkson.edu!bh0w
Voice: 315-268-3868 / FAX: 315-268-7600
Career search in progress; ECE faculty; research oriented; will send vita.

steck@corwin.CCS.Northeastern.EDU (paul a. steckler) (06/03/90)

In article <CLINE.90May28122751@cheetah.ece.clarkson.edu> cline@sun.soe.clarkson.edu (Marshall Cline) writes:
>Perhaps you have some information regarding the above problem.
>
>Related questions: Is InterViews specific to X, or will it run on Motif
>also?  (I'm not at all clear if Motif is a wrapper around X, or if it's
>something else).  If InterViews doesn't run on/under Motif, what C++
>library does?

The University of Lowell, Lowell, MA is working on C++ bindings for Motif,
which will not be related to InterViews.

-- Paul Steckler