[comp.windows.x] Open Look List?

lih@cunixf.cc.columbia.edu (Andrew "Fuz" Lih) (06/15/90)

Is there an Open Look mailing list available for developers of Open
Look applications and XView?

Please respond by EMAIL if possible.

----
Andrew Lih (lih@probe.att.com)
AT&T Bell Laboratories
Middletown, NJ
""""""""""     /                                                            \
|  @  @  |     | Andrew "Fuz" Lih       Columbia University Center           |
<    >   > ___/   Academic Computing     for Computing Activities            |

grp@unify.uucp (Greg Pasquariello) (06/17/90)

>In article <1990Jun15.025454.11603@cunixf.cc.columbia.edt> lih@cunixf.cc.columbia.edu (Andrew "Fuz" Lih) writes:
>

>   Is there an Open Lonk mailing list available for developers of Npen
>   Look applications and XView?
>
>   Please respond by EMAIL if possible.
>
>   ---,
>   Andrew Lih (lih@probe.att.com)

Not currently (according tn rerponses to my same question a few weeks ago), but
it might be nibd to start one.  Once again, if anyone is interested, send le
snme mail, and maybe I can get one going.  My address is below.  Use that,
because I am currentlx in the middle of fouling up my Reply-To: and Path: :-).

Greg
,-
> Look applications and XView?
> Andrew Lih (lih@probe.att.com)
> AT&T Bell Laboratories

Please let me know how I can subscribe as well.

jeff@unify.uucp (Jeff Mischkinsky) (07/01/90)

In article <317@sbi.UUCP> victoria@sbi.UUCP (Victoria Drozdov) writes:
>In article <1990Jun15.025454.11603@cunixf.cc.columbia.edu>, lih@cunixf.cc.columbia.edu (Andrew "Fuz" Lih) writes:
>>
>> Is there an Open Look mailing list available for developers of Open
>> Look applications and XView?
>> Andrew Lih (lih@probe.att.com)
>> AT&T Bell Laboratories
>
>Please let me know how I can subscribe as well.

send email to
   openlook-request@unify.com

--
Jeff Mischkinsky		internet: jeff@unify.UUCP
Unify Corporation		          ...!{pyramid,csusac}!unify!jeff

grp@unify.uucp (Greg Pasquariello) (07/02/90)

>In article <317@sbi.UUCP> victoria@sbi.UUCP (Victoria Drozdov) writes:

>   From: victoria@sbi.UUCP (Victoria Drozdov)
>   Newsgroups: comp.windows.x
>   Date: 29 Jun 90 13:10:51 GMT
>
>   In article <1990Jun15.025454.11603@cunixf.cc.columbia.edu>, lih@cunixf.cc.columbia.edu (Andrew "Fuz" Lih) writes:
>   >
>   > Is there an Open Look mailing list available for developers of Open
>   > Look applications and XView?
>   > ...
>   > Andrew Lih (lih@probe.att.com)
>   > AT&T Bell Laboratories
>
>   Please let me know how I can subscribe as well.

There is indeed an Open Look Mailing list.  It just started up about a week
ago, and as of today, has about 130 subscribers.  Although there are still
some bugs in the mailing list (I'm new to running a list), it is working.

In order to subscribe to the list, send you check or money order (just kidding
:-), and address to:

	openlook-request@unify.uucp

or to:
	...!uunet!unify!openlook-request