[comp.windows.x] Xtool...

brett@MNISDV.DEN.MMC.COM (Ballantyne) (06/30/90)

I sent this message yesterday, but I don't think it made it for whatever reason,
so here goes again:

Does anyone have a phone # or email address for Xgraph, Inc., the makers of
Xtool?  I have the Xhibition 90 conference proceedings, and have read the
article about Xtool, but it doesn't give any info.

Thanks in advance,

Brett Ballantyne

brett@mnisdv.den.mmc.com

earle@POSEUR.JPL.NASA.GOV (Greg Earle - Sun JPL on-site Software Support) (07/01/90)

In xpert, Brett Ballantyne wrote:
>Does anyone have a phone # or email address for Xgraph, Inc., the makers of
>Xtool?  I have the Xhibition 90 conference proceedings, and have read the
>article about Xtool, but it doesn't give any info.

You mean XGraph, Inc., home of the winner of the Dale Carnegie "How to Win
Friends and Influence People" and Miss Congeniality awards at Xposition '90?

(Sorry, couldn't resist (^: )

[ Amazed you still want to contact them after reading the paper ... ]

	Greg Earle			| "This is Kraft.  It uses a blue box.
	Sun Microsystems, Inc.		|  This is Stouffer's.  It uses red.
	earle@poseur.JPL.NASA.GOV	|  The choice is yours."
	earle@Sun.COM			|  Pretty damn convincing argument, eh?

harden@ics.com (Aub Harden) (07/06/90)

In article <9006291825.AA02021@mnisdv> brett@MNISDV.DEN.MMC.COM (Ballantyne) writes:

>Does anyone have a phone # or email address for Xgraph, Inc., the makers of
>Xtool?  I have the Xhibition 90 conference proceedings, and have read the
>article about Xtool, but it doesn't give any info.
>
>Thanks in advance,
>
>Brett Ballantyne
>
>brett@mnisdv.den.mmc.com

The Xhibition 90 Conference Proceedings gives the address (e-mail & postal)
of Jon Steinhart, the author of the paper.  (...!apple!4-winds!jon)

Xgraph, an Xhibition 90 exhibitor, is located at 2855 Kifer Road, Suite 200,
Santa Clara, CA  95050.

-Aub Harden

        X H I B I T I O N   The Technical Conference
         ******   ******    and Trade Show focusing
        *      * *      *   on X and Open Systems
             *   *      *   163 Harvard Street
          ***     ******    Cambridge, MA  02139

                May 21 - 24   San Jose, CA

           xhibit@ics.com  uunet!ics.com!xhibit
        Voice: (617) 547-0510  Fax: (617) 547-0758

      Presented by Integrated Computer Solutions, Inc.