[comp.windows.x] Looking for an X based time management system

jason@violet.berkeley.edu (Jason Venner;2118 Milvia St;;4155488572;ZU34) (07/18/90)

Does anyone know of any pd, gnu, shareware, commercial software that provides
time management stuff, (like the timeline stuff onthe pc's).

Jason
--
Jason Venner
tfs!jason@mtxinu.com

ron@xwind.UUCP (Ronald P. Hughes) (07/19/90)

In article <JASON.90Jul18092904@violet.berkeley.edu> jason@violet.berkeley.edu (Jason Venner;2118 Milvia St;;4155488572;ZU34) writes:

>Does anyone know of any pd, gnu, shareware, commercial software that provides
>time management stuff, (like the timeline stuff onthe pc's).

There is a fabulous new multiuser time management tool called
Synchronize, available from CrossWind Technologies, Inc.  It's
sort of like an online Daytimer, allowing you to select particular
users & resources (such as conference room, slide projector, ...)
and see when you can schedule a meeting without conflicts.  Once
scheduled, the proposed meeting shows up on all invitees calendars,
from which they can accept or decline.  The program also includes
automatically-propogating to-do items, reminders, recurring events,
alarms, popup notes (such as meeting agendas), custom permissions,
etc., etc., etc.  For more information, contact Chris Knudsen
(chris@xwind.com) at 408-335-4988.

Ronald P. Hughes		ron@xwind.com (or ...!uunet!xwind!ron)

NONSTANDARD DISCLAIMER:	I have a significant interest in CrossWind,
			so draw your own conclusions.

TODAY'S QUOTE: "The best X program I've ever seen!"  (my mom)