[comp.windows.x] Where is XtTransformCoords

swick@ATHENA.MIT.EDU (Ralph Swick) (07/27/90)

    The intrinsics header file ("Intrinsic.h" - R3, R4) contains a
    declaration of the "XtTransformCoords()" function.

Hmm.  The real name of this function is XtTranslateCoords().
You're the first one to notice this (or at least, notice
and report it).

edix@cbnewsj.att.com (edward s gokhman) (07/31/90)

In article <981@dcl-vitus.comp.lancs.ac.uk>, graham@comp.lancs.ac.uk (Mr.G.Dean) writes:
> The intrinsics header file ("Intrinsic.h" - R3, R4) contains a
> declaration of the "XtTransformCoords()" function. Anyone know
> what library this is held in ? My code is compiling ok, but fails
> to link because of - undefined symbol _XtTransformCoords.
>
> Is this function still available ??

There is TransformCoords function in Xaw. The XtTranslateCoords function
that does exist in Xaw and matches the XtTransformCoords declaration, on the
other hand, is not defined in Intrinsic.h file. A bug?