[comp.windows.x] Prototyping Tools for X11R4

hancock@aeroaero.org (Melody F. Hancock) (07/18/90)

I am developing a user interface using X11R4 and the Athena Widget
set and I need a prototyping tool.  What academic or commercial
products are available?  What has been your experience?  Any help,
information, and/or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Please respond by e-mail or call.

Thanks,
Melody
The Aerospace Corporation
hancock@aerospace.aero.org
(213) 336-5961  PhoneMail Box #5961

david@jpl-devvax.JPL.NASA.GOV (David E. Smyth) (08/01/90)

In article <78493@aerospace.AERO.ORG> hancock@aeroaero.org (Melody F. Hancock) writes:

>I am developing a user interface using X11R4 and the Athena Widget
>set and I need a prototyping tool.  What academic or commercial
>products are available?

Try the Widget Creation Library.  It builds an Athean resource interpeter.
Available via anonymous ftp from:

	expo.lcs.mit.edu	contrib/Wc1_02.tar.Z (current version)
				contrib/Wc1_03.tar.Z (in a day or two)
	devvax.jpl.nasa.gov	pub/Wc1_02.tar.Z (current version)
				pub/Wc1_03.tar.Z (in a day or two)

David Smyth				david@jpl-devvax.jpl.nasa.gov
Senior Software Engineer,		seismo!cit-vax!jpl-devvax!david
X and Object Guru.			(818)393-0983
Jet Propulsion Lab, M/S 230-103, 4800 Oak Grove Drive, Pasadena, CA 91109
   "A Guru is not one who simply knows all the answers.  Rather, a
    Guru is like one who walks among the mountains, and by wandering
    around abit, can see the horizon through long narrow canyons."