[comp.windows.x] CLUE 7.20 on EXPO

Kimbrough@dsg.csc.ti.COM (Kerry Kimbrough) (08/04/90)

Yes, now it's finally there. Although the latest version of CLUE (7.20)
was released last week, there was an unexpected delay in transferring it
to /contrib on EXPO.LCS.MIT.EDU. But, you can now find an updated
clue.tar.Z on this host. Sorry for any inconvenience.

wytten@cs.umn.edu (Dale Wyttenbach) (08/07/90)

Kimbrough@dsg.csc.ti.COM (Kerry Kimbrough) writes:

>Yes, now it's finally there. Although the latest version of CLUE (7.20)
>was released last week, there was an unexpected delay in transferring it
>to /contrib on EXPO.LCS.MIT.EDU. But, you can now find an updated
>clue.tar.Z on this host. Sorry for any inconvenience.

I don't have a CLUE what you're talking about.  Does this CLUE 7.20
have anything to do with the programming language CLU?  Let me guess:
CLUE was invented at MIT by Liskov's associate, Professor Plum.

 Dale Wyttenbach		     |		...rutgers!umn-cs!wytten
 wytten@cs.umn.edu		     |		   wytten@umnacvx.bitnet
Computer Science Department Systems Staff--University of Minnesota, Minneapolis