[comp.windows.x] URGENT fix to XView Imakefile

hvr@eng.sun.COM (Heather Rose) (08/15/90)

XView sources have been removed from expo.lcs.mit.edu and xview.ucdavis.edu

If you did retrieve these sources, in the XView top level Imakefile file,
please change:

clean::
	$(RM) -r $(BUILDINCTOP)

clean::
	$(RM) -r ./build

or nothing if you prefer.

At the risk of suddenly becoming the most unpopular person on the net, sorry
folks it was an honest mistake.  I realize some of you have lost files, I just
hope others see this in time.  Please feel free to flame me appropriately.

Regards,

Heather

rick@pcrat.uucp (Rick Richardson) (08/15/90)

In article <9008141931.AA25220@kimba.Eng.Sun.COM> hvr@eng.sun.COM (Heather Rose) writes:
>At the risk of suddenly becoming the most unpopular person on the net, sorry
>folks it was an honest mistake.  I realize some of you have lost files, I just
>hope others see this in time.  Please feel free to flame me appropriately.

Ahhhh! So thats what today's National Enquirer was talking about in the
article entitled 'Open Look' Virus From Iraq Attacks Defense Computers.

:-)

-Rick
--
Rick Richardson - PC Research, Inc., uunet!pcrat!rick, (201) 389-8963