[net.news] Where's Larry Wall, author of rn?

msb@lsuc.UUCP (Mark Brader) (02/20/85)

I haven't been able to raise Larry Wall by mailing to utzoo!ihnp4!sdcrdcf!lwall
for quite some time now.  Since Larry is the author of rn, and has been
providing nice bug fixes and coordinating enhancements, this is distressing.
I have asked a few people but they don't know Larry's status.
Can someone tell us where he really is?

{ allegra | decvax | duke | ihnp4 | linus | watmath | ... } !utzoo!lsuc!msb
			    also via { hplabs | amd | ... } !pesnta!lsuc!msb
Mark Brader		    and			   uw-beaver!utcsri!lsuc!msb
						 (utcsri used to be utcsrgv)

markb@sdcrdcf.UUCP (Mark Biggar) (02/21/85)

Larry Wall has been totally swamped by work since the new year break.
He is spending most of his time in a locked room on a computer isolated
for security reasons.  He is aware that he has not answered his mail
for 6 weeks and will get to it soon.

Mark Biggar
{allegra,burdvax,cbosgd,hplabs,ihnp4,akgua,sdcsvax}!sdcrdcf!markb

lwall@sdcrdcf.UUCP (Larry Wall) (03/06/85)

In article <1773@sdcrdcf.UUCP> markb@sdcrdcf.UUCP (Mark Biggar) writes:
> Larry Wall has been totally swamped by work since the new year break.
> He is spending most of his time in a locked room on a computer isolated
> for security reasons.  He is aware that he has not answered his mail
> for 6 weeks and will get to it soon.

Then to top it all off, I got pneumonia.  You should SEE the size of my
mailbox!!!  Anybody out there have an AI program for answering mail?

Larry Wall
{allegra,burdvax,cbosgd,hplabs,ihnp4,sdcsvax}!sdcrdcf!lwall