[comp.windows.x] xview2

drager@TISSS.RADC.AF.MIL ("STEVE DRAGER") (08/16/90)

I transferred the files xview2.tar.Z.a[a-i] to my system via ftp in the binary mode.  Upon trying to uncompress the files on this end I am having problems
because it says that file [b-i] are not compressed.  I would appreciate
any help with this problem.

Thank you.
Steven Drager.

  drager@tisss.radc.af.mil

end

cook@sgi.com (Doug Cook) (08/18/90)

In article <9008161543.AA26950@expo.lcs.mit.edu> drager@TISSS.RADC.AF.MIL ("STEVE DRAGER") writes:
>I transferred the files xview2.tar.Z.a[a-i] to my system via ftp in the binary mode.  Upon trying to uncompress the files on this end I am having problems
>because it says that file [b-i] are not compressed.  I would appreciate
>any help with this problem.

Did you cat the files together before trying to uncompress them? That could
be the cause of the problem you're observing...

	-Doug

Doug Cook
Video Group, Advanced Systems Division
Silicon Graphics, Inc.