[comp.windows.x] EISA Display Cards

IIIG014@TWNMOE10.BITNET (Chih-Chung Ko) (08/18/90)

Is there any body knows any EISA display card available (32 bit I/O)?
We are looking for solutions to enhance display performance for X Window.
Any comment and suggestion is much appreciated.

Chih-Chung Ko
Institute for Information Industry
Tel: +886 2 737 0170
Fax: +886 2 737 0165
E-mail: iiig014@twnmoe10.bitnet

cws@janus.Quotron.com (Craig W. Shaver) (08/21/90)

In article <9008170443.AA09737@expo.lcs.mit.edu>, IIIG014@TWNMOE10.BITNET (Chih-Chung Ko) writes:
> Is there any body knows any EISA display card available (32 bit I/O)?
> We are looking for solutions to enhance display performance for X Window.
> Any comment and suggestion is much appreciated.

 The only eisa based cards I have heard of are from mylex.  Sorry, I do not
have the details in front of me.  They are in silly valley someplace.

	Craig W. Shaver

Quotron Systems Inc.    | Phone: (213) 302-4247
5454 Beethoven Street   | uucp: trwrb!scgvaxd!janus!cws
Post Office Box 66914	|
Los Angeles, CA 90066   |