[net.news] What is the name of this network?

randy@uw-june (William Randy Day) (04/16/85)

net.whatever users:

What is the official name of this great conglomeration of machines?

Is there some central authority in charge of the operation of this network?

Is there a recorded history of this network.

Thank you for any replies:
Randy Day.
UUCP: {decvax|ihnp4}!uw-beaver!uw-june!randy
ARPA: randy@washington
CSNET: randy%washington@csnet-relay

goldman@umn-cs.UUCP (Matthew D. Goldman ) (04/24/85)

In article <106@uw-june> randy@uw-june (William Randy Day) writes:

>net.whatever users:
>
>What is the official name of this great conglomeration of machines?

The Village

>Is there some central authority in charge of the operation of this network?

You are, Number Six; I am the new Number Two

>Is there a recorded history of this network.

We want Information, Information...

>Thank you for any replies:
>Randy Day.
>UUCP: {decvax|ihnp4}!uw-beaver!uw-june!randy
>ARPA: randy@washington
>CSNET: randy%washington@csnet-relay

			Matt Goldman
				aka Winston North