[comp.windows.x] need SetValues.c, Varargs.c after 14 mit patches

BROEKHVN@QUCDN.QueensU.CA (Kevin Broekhoven) (09/21/90)

hello X-Window people,

I have just applied the 14 official mit patches to my X11R4 source tree.
all went well except for

     mit/lib/Xt/SetValues.c     and
               /Varargs.c

It appears that the copies I have are at an earlier level of revision than
that expected by patches 7, 10, and 11 though it is my belief that I have the
"official" X11R4 which I have ftp'd over the network.  All my efforts to apply
the diffs by hand have only served to further munge things up.

Could some kind soul with access to the patched versions of these programs
please mail them to me?

with thanks in anticipation, I am:

Kevin Broekhoven                       Applications Programmer
Computing Services                     Queens University K7L-3N6 (613)545-2235
Bitnet, NetNorth: BROEKHVN at QUCDN    IP: kevin@ccs.QueensU.CA (130.15.48.9)
X.400: Kevin.Broekhoven@QueensU.CA     fax: (613) 545-6798

kevin@CCS-SERVER.QUEENSU.CA (Kevin Broekhoven) (09/24/90)

Subject: need SetValues.c, Varargs.c after 14 mit patches

hello,  last week I posted a request to this list, but have received
no reply.  Being new to the list, and not receiving any confirmation
from the mail server that my mail was processed, I will, (with high
hopes) re-post it,  (hoping that nobody has to look at this note a
second time).

randy@erik.UUCP (Randy Brown) (09/25/90)

>Could some kind soul with access to the patched versions of these programs
>please mail them to me?
Done.