[comp.windows.x] OpenLook mailing list

grp@unify.uucp (Greg Pasquariello) (07/26/90)

In article <114437@linus.mitre.org> pop@linus.mitre.org (Paul Perry) writes:

>   Anyone have any experience using the xview toolkit and opening
>   toplevel windows on multiple displays ?  I have done this before by
>   --
>   Paul O. Perry                                    MITRE Corporation
>   Phone: (617) 271-5641                            Burlington Road
>   ARPA: pop@mitre.org                              Bedford, MA  01730

I saw this article posted in a new newsgroup called alt.xview.  This is the
first time I have seen this newsgroup.

are about 200 subscribers, many of them being sub-lists.  Most of the recent
discussion revolves around XView and the Xt+ toolkit.

If you wish to get on the list, send mail to openlook-request@unify.com or
to ...!uunet!unify!openlook-request.

--

-Greg Pasquariello	grp@unify.com

randy@erik.UUCP (Randy Brown) (10/04/90)

>To: openlook-request@unify.com
>Subject: subscribe uunet!erik!ol-public
>
>Please subscribe uunet!erik!ol-public to openlook@unify.com
This worked for me... I don't believe there is a unify.unify.com
but you can also send to uunet!unify!openlook-request. ... rb