[comp.windows.x] Sun-like calendar manager for X11r4?

sbw@naucse.cse.nau.edu (Steve Wampler) (10/03/90)

I'm looking for a 'calendar manager' similar to the one
available on Suns.  (I have a DS3100 running X11r4.)

If someone can point me to a PD one somewhere, I'd
appreciate it!  Thanks!
--
	Steve Wampler
	{....!arizona!naucse!sbw}

ron@xwind.UUCP (Ronald P. Hughes) (10/07/90)

In article <2626@naucse.cse.nau.edu> sbw@naucse.cse.nau.edu (Steve Wampler) writes:
>I'm looking for a 'calendar manager' similar to the one
>available on Suns.  (I have a DS3100 running X11r4.)

CrossWind Technologies, Inc. has an X-based multi-user time management tool
called Synchronize.  It allows you to schedule meetings without conflicts
by displaying the intersection of the available times of a selected subset
of users (or nonuser resources, such as conference rooms).  It also features
recurring events, lists of to-do items that automatically propogate to the
next day if not checked off, alarms, popup notes, custom permissions, etc.
List price is $100 per user.  Contact me if you want more info.  For the
full scoop include your postal address and/or your FAX number.

Ronald P. Hughes		ron@xwind.com  (or ...!uunet!xwind!ron)
CrossWind Technologies, Inc.	408-335-4988