[net.news] notesfiles hit list

rees@apollo.uucp (Jim Rees) (06/07/85)

The following notesfiles sites are on my hit list for running out-of-date
software that puts "orphaned responses" and other nasties onto the net.
If you are on this list, please consider updating.

Any news 2.10 sites that want my "orphaned response" filter, drop me a line.

ISM780
acf4
ada-uts
datacube
faust
haddock
hp-dcde
hpcnoa
hpcnoe
hpcvmb
hpfcla
hpfclg
hpfclm
hpfclo
hpfclp
hpfcls
hpfcly
hpfcma
hpfcms
hpfcmt
hpfcrh
hplvle
hpmtla
inmet
mirror
pbear
prism

phil@amdcad.UUCP (Phil Ngai) (06/08/85)

In article <26fc7b57.1de6@apollo.uucp> rees@apollo.uucp (Jim Rees) writes:
>The following notesfiles sites are on my hit list for running out-of-date
>software that puts "orphaned responses" and other nasties onto the net.
>If you are on this list, please consider updating.
>
>Any news 2.10 sites that want my "orphaned response" filter, drop me a line.

Here's another site that is going to filter out those wonderful
"Orphaned Response" articles. This will affect the traffic to at least
ten other machines in the SF bay area.
--
 People do what management inspects, not what management expects.

 Phil Ngai (408) 749-5720
 ARPA: amdcad!phil@decwrl.ARPA