[comp.windows.x] Novice needs some guidance....

news@mentor.cc.purdue.edu (USENET News) (10/08/90)

 I am just getting into the X-thing and need some pointers (shoves) in the
right direction. I am not rying to "make X", rather, I need some help
in fine tuning my set up. What I need are pointers but more importantly
advice on what reference manuals would be good to purchase. What I am
interested in is learning how X works and all that is necesary for its
running. Thanks...

		Alexei

tron@cs.uoregon.edu (Ronald Te) (10/15/90)

In article <14857@mentor.cc.purdue.edu> xwm@mentor.cc.purdue.edu (Alexei Rodriguez) writes:

> I am just getting into the X-thing and need some pointers (shoves) in the
>right direction. I am not rying to "make X", rather, I need some help
>in fine tuning my set up. What I need are pointers but more importantly
>advice on what reference manuals would be good to purchase. What I am
>interested in is learning how X works and all that is necesary for its
>running. Thanks...
>

>		Alexei

Same here. Please send reply to tron@corona.uoregon.edu .Thanks.

-Ron