[comp.windows.x] Visual Edge Software Ltd

NICHOLAS@ITIVAX.BITNET (10/15/90)

Hello all,

As my subject line says, I need the address of Visual Edge Software
Ltd in Canada.  One of my colleague will be going to Canada soon and
we would like to find out more about UIMX and what is in store from
Visual Edge.

Please e-mail, 'cos I don't subscribe to xpert.  Thanks!

- Nicholas Tan
  Associate Member of Technical Staff
  Knowledge Systems Lab
  Information Technology Institute

janzen@bambi.mpr.ca (Martin Janzen) (10/19/90)

In article <9010151015.AA19050@expo.lcs.mit.edu>, NICHOLAS@ITIVAX.BITNET
writes:
>[...] I need the address of Visual Edge Software Ltd in Canada.
>[...] Please e-mail, 'cos I don't subscribe to xpert.  Thanks!

Well, I tried, but:
>>> RCPT To:<NICHOLAS@ITIVAX.BITNET>
<<< 554 <NICHOLAS@ITIVAX.BITNET>... Bitnet access denied

Here's the address; perhaps someone on Bitnet can forward it to Nicholas:

  Visual Edge Software Ltd.
  3870 Cote Vertu
  Montreal, Quebec  H4R 1V4
  (514) 332-6430  Fax: (514) 332-5914

Martin Janzen                  Voice:    (604) 293-5309
MPR Teltech Ltd.               FAX:      (604) 293-5787
8999 Nelson Way                Internet: janzen@mprgate.mpr.ca
Burnaby, B.C. CANADA  V5A 4B5            (134.87.131.13)