bob@morningstar.COM (10/22/90)

   From: pfalstad@fish.Princeton.EDU (Paul John Falstad)
   Newsgroups: comp.windows.x
   Date: 21 Oct 90 03:28:55 GMT

   Is there any way to set the key repeat delay and speed with X11?
   I'm running it on Sun SLC's with SunOS 4.1.

See Xsun(1), particularly the -ar1 and -ar2 options.  If you'd prefer
different defaults, change the values of AUTOREPEAT_INITIATE (normally
200ms) and AUTOREPEAT_DELAY (normally 50ms) as defined in
X.V11R4/mit/server/ddx/sun/sun.h, and recompile your server.  You
might be able to affect those through site.def, too.

   If I should be directing this question to comp.sys.sun or the
   equivalent, please tell me so.

I think I answered this question a week or two ago when someone from
ATT sent it to comp.sys.sun or perhaps alt.sys.sun, but I'm not sure.
If the former, it may not have passed through the moderator yet.