[comp.windows.x] Looking for a TIGA based DDX port for the TI 34010 co-processor.

jason@mtxinu.COM (Jason Venner) (10/25/90)

My hardware people have provided me with an interesting graphics board
with a 34010 and 2Mbytes of ram, and I want somehigh speed X for it.
TI provides a library package called TIGA for the chip, and I am looking
for a DDX uses that or better for X11R4.

Jason

hartzell@boulder.Colorado.EDU (George Hartzell) (10/25/90)

In article <1380@mtxinu.UUCP>, jason@mtxinu (Jason Venner) writes:

>My hardware people have provided me with an interesting graphics board
>with a 34010 and 2Mbytes of ram, and I want somehigh speed X for it.
>TI provides a library package called TIGA for the chip, and I am looking
>for a DDX uses that or better for X11R4.
>
>Jason

Please let me know if you hear anything!
g.
George Hartzell			                  (303) 492-4535
 MCD Biology, University of Colorado-Boulder, Boulder, CO 80309
hartzell@Boulder.Colorado.EDU           ..!ncar!boulder!hartzell