[comp.windows.x] dclock?

geg@beep.mlb.semi.harris.com (Greg Garland) (10/04/90)

What happened to the dclock source on the comp.sources.x archive?

>Posting-number: Volume 6, Issue 91
>Archive-name: dclock/patch1
>Patch-To: dclock: Volume 6, Issue 87

The patch is still there, but where is the original?  I'm pretty sure it
was there several months ago. (could be getting senile in my old age,
I guess)

The only other dclock is in volume 1, and the patch doesn't go with it.

Thanx

Greg G.

mark@zok.UUCP (Mark W. Snitily) (10/26/90)

In article <1990Oct4.143444.29023@mlb.semi.harris.com> geg@beep.mlb.semi.harris.com (Greg Garland) writes:
>What happened to the dclock source on the comp.sources.x archive?
>
>>Posting-number: Volume 6, Issue 91
>>Archive-name: dclock/patch1
>>Patch-To: dclock: Volume 6, Issue 87
>
>The patch is still there, but where is the original?  I'm pretty sure it
>was there several months ago. (could be getting senile in my old age,
>I guess)
>
>The only other dclock is in volume 1, and the patch doesn't go with it.

Which comp.sources.x archive are you speaking about?

A grep of the INDEX file for the comp.sources.x archive on zok lists the
following dclocks:

v01i044  dclock/part01  dclock: A digital clock widget and driver, Part01/01
v04i042  dclock/part01  dclock -- a digital clock, Part01/01
v06i087  dclock/part01  Dclock -- digital clock for X11R4, Part01/01
v06i091  dclock/patch1  Dclock -- digital clock for X11R4, Patch1, Part01/01

-- Mark

Mark W. Snitily                 Consulting Services:
894 Brookgrove Lane             Graphics, Operating Systems, Compilers
Cupertino, CA 95014             (408) 252-0456
mark@zok.uucp                   West Coast UUCP X11 archive site

If your mailer doesn't like the .uucp domain, these also work:
...!{mips,sgi}!zok!mark, mark%zok@mips.com, mark%zok@sgi.com