[comp.windows.x] XDBX Sources wanted

vijay@cs.arizona.edu (Vijay Anand) (10/26/90)

I would like to get xdbx sources if available. If someone has sources for
any other window-based debugger under X, please send me info. I need to
customize a debugger for my application. ftp site address is adequate.

	thanks in advance,
						       Vijay
							o o
							\_/
						  Computer Science
						University of Arizona.
					        !! GO  !!  WILDCATS !!
Internet: vijay@cs.arizona.edu
CSnet   : vijay%cs.arizona.edu@relay.cs.net
UUCP    : ...!{allegra,noao,uunet}!arizona!vijay

cheung@titan.sw.mcc.com (Po Cheung) (10/27/90)

In article <26830@megaron.cs.arizona.edu>, vijay@cs.arizona.edu (Vijay Anand) writes:
> I would like to get xdbx sources if available. If someone has sources for
> any other window-based debugger under X, please send me info. I need to
> customize a debugger for my application. ftp site address is adequate.

You can get xdbx source via anonymous ftp from expo.lcs.mit.edu (18.30.0.212)
in contrib/xdbx2.1.tar.Z.

Po Cheung