[comp.windows.x] OpenWindows Open

korp@atlantis.ees.anl.gov (Peter Korp) (11/06/90)

In my previous message I did not explicitly state that the $995 is a one time
MEDIA charge, the source is free and freely copyable.

Peter

don@zardoz.coral.COM (Don Dewar) (11/06/90)

) Date: 6 Nov 90 04:52:02 GMT
) From: uunet!bloom-beacon.mit.edu!att!linac!uwm.edu!ux1.cso.uiuc.edu!milo.mcs.anl.gov!atlantis.ees.anl.gov!korp  (Peter Korp)
) Subject: Re: OpenWindows Open
) Sender: uunet!expo.lcs.mit.edu!xpert-request
) To: xpert@expo.lcs.mit.edu
)
) In my previous message I did not explicitly state that the $995 is a one time
) MEDIA charge, the source is free and freely copyable.
)
) Peter
)
)

Please ignore my last message (about the un-availability of OL
sources).  If I had read this one first, it would have saved me some
embaressment.

  | Coral   |
  |@@*@@**@@|     Don Dewar
  |*@@**@@@@|     Coral Network Corporation, Marlborough, MA