From: guy@sun.uucp (Guy Harris)
Newsgroups: net.bugs.4bsd
Subject: "rain" and "worms" don't understand "termcap" delays
Date: 18 Jul 85 21:48:26 GMT

minals which aren't 80 by 24, and
	fixes "worms" to put "ti" when entered and "te" when exited.

	#define constants control which system it's built for.  #define USG
	for System III or System V-based systems; #define BSD for 4.xBSD-based
	systems; don't define either one for systems based on any other system,
	like V7.  Xenix 3.0, for instance, is System III-based, so #define USG.
--
:From the carousel of the autumn carnival:        Chuq Von Rospach
{cbosgd,fortune,hplabs,ihnp4,seismo}!nsc!chuqui   nsc!chuqui@decwrl.ARPA

Your fifteen minutes are up. Please step aside!