[comp.windows.x] Dirt and Motif

angel@flipper.miami.edu (angel li) (11/12/90)

If anyone is working on adding the Motif widget set to Dirt, I would
I like to hear from you.  I am considering doing the same and it would
be a shame to duplicate efforts.

--
Angel Li
University of Miami/RSMAS Remote Sensing Group

Internet: angel@flipper.miami.edu			UUCP: ncar!umigw!angel
"Every time you think it weakens the nation."

rlh2@ukc.ac.uk (Richard Hesketh) (11/16/90)

In article <1990Nov12.154605.24929@umigw.miami.edu> angel@flipper.miami.edu (angel li) writes:
>If anyone is working on adding the Motif widget set to Dirt, I would
>I like to hear from you.  I am considering doing the same and it would
>be a shame to duplicate efforts.

There are at least two other people I know of who are attempting this, as
well as me!  There is quite enough to go around however as there are 40 (?)
Motif widgets to be folded in 8-}  Does anybody want to fold in the OPEN LOOK
Widget Set??

My local mail guru has just set up a "dirt-users" mailing list.  I have added
your name to the list.  To be added or removed from the mailing list send
mail to:
		dirt-users-request@ukc.ac.uk

and include a suitable mail address.

The dirt-users mailing list will be used for me to inform anybody interested
of patches I've got for Dirt and for people to swap information/hints and
co-ordinate extensions (such as Motif support) for future releases.

If you have mailed me concerning Dirt then I have placed you on this mailing
list.  If you don't receive mail from "dirt-users@ukc.ac.uk" in the next few
days and want to, please mail the "request" address above.

Richard Hesketh
Computing Officer, Computing Lab., University of Kent at Canterbury,
Canterbury, Kent, CT2 7NF, United Kingdom.
        Tel: +44 227 764000 ext 7620/7590      Fax: +44 227 762811