[comp.windows.x] tvtwm and xpostit

norbert@rwthinf.UUCP (Norbert Kiesel) (11/22/90)

Hello,
I'm using tvtwm patchlevel 4 and xpostit. After creating and saving some
notes and leaving tvtwm, the next time all notes appear in the upper left
corner of my screen. This doesn't happen with tvtwm patchlevel 3.

Any ideas what to do against this?

Thanks a lot

		so long

			Norbert

* Norbert Kiesel	Institut f. Informatik III     NN       NN    KK   KK *
* RWTH Aachen           Ahornstr. 55  		       NNN      NN    KK  KK  *
* West Germany		D-5100 Aachen 		       NN N     NN    KK KK   *
*                       +49 241 80-7266		       NN  N    NN    KKKK    *
* 		                 		       NN   N   NN    KKKK    *
* EUNET:  norbert@rwthi3.uucp          		       NN    N  NN    KK KK   *
* USENET: ...!mcvax!unido!rwthi3!norbert	       NN     N NN    KK  KK  *
* X.400:  norbert@rwthi3.informatik.rwth-aachen.de     NN      NNN    KK   KK *

becker@cs.rochester.edu (Tim Becker) (11/27/90)

In article <3704@rwthinf.UUCP> norbert@rwthinf.UUCP (Norbert Kiesel) writes:
>Hello,
>I'm using tvtwm patchlevel 4 and xpostit. After creating and saving some
>notes and leaving tvtwm, the next time all notes appear in the upper left
>corner of my screen. This doesn't happen with tvtwm patchlevel 3.

I "fixed" xpostit to handle this better.  I'm not the xpostit author,
so I'm a little uncomfortable sending out a fix to the program.
However, if anyone wants my diff for this, send me a note and I'll
mail it.

Tim.