From: dan@rna.UUCP (Dan Ts'o)
Newsgroups: net.sources.bugs
Subject: Re: Mods to less...
Date: 18 Jul 85 05:33:33 GMT

rn char *first_cmd;
  extern char version[];

  static char cmdbuf[90];		/* Buffer for holding a multi-char command */
  static char *cp;		/* Pointer into cmdbuf */
  static int cmd_col;		/* Current column of the multi-char command */

--- 15,27 -----
  extern char current_file[];
  extern int intrquit;
============================ there is more ====================================

--bsa (news admin)
--
Brandon Allbery, Unix Consultant -- 6504 Chestnut Road, Independence, OH 44131
decvax!cwruecmp!ncoast!bsa; ncoast!bsa@case.csnet; +1 216 524 1416; 74106,1032

larryv@wlcrjs.UUCP (Larry W. Virden) (07/29/85)

In article <811@ncoast.UUCP> bsa@ncoast.UUCP (Brandon Allbery) writes:
>Expires:

As far as I can tell, I never even saw this posting here...
--
Larry W. Virden
A user of the Free Access chinet board...

jerry@oliveb.UUCP (Jerry Aguirre) (08/01/85)

> Expires:
>
> Article <425@rna.UUCP> was gobbled by the lineeater somewhere on the path from
> rna to here.

It is garbled here too and the paths are only common after:

	harvard!seismo!cmcl2!rna!dan

So that should restrict it down to one of those 4 systems.

Can I make a suggestion that posters put a reasonable distribution on this
type of message.  If all the sites in the path are in North America then
is it really necessary to tell Europe and Australia about our old software?

				Jerry Aguirre @ Olivetti ATC
{hplabs|fortune|idi|ihnp4|tolerant|allegra|tymix}!oliveb!jerry

greenber@timeinc.UUCP (Ross M. Greenberg) (08/02/85)

I've been having mailer/news trouble with the "cmcl2!harvard!seismo"

link.

Let's track the sucker down already???

Ross M. Greenberg  @ Time Inc, New York
              --------->{vax135 | ihnp4}!timeinc!greenber<---------

I highly doubt that Time Inc.  would make me their spokesperson.
----
"I had a cat. She died. Had a goldfish. Died. Guppies. Died.
  Gerbils. Died. Tippy. Died." - little girl
"Alright! So I don't like small animals!" - Mr. Death