[comp.windows.x] xditview & xtroff etc

numb@cs.qmw.ac.uk (Matthew Humble Worm Newman) (11/26/90)

Can someone supply me a working devX directory for either a sequent balance
using the AT&T DWB ditroff or A/UX 2.0 (apple) using (di)troff because if
I use the ones supplied with xditview and run "troff -TX75" it just dumps core
on "both" machines.
--

Matt Newman

pim@cti-software.nl (Pim Zandbergen) (12/01/90)

numb@cs.qmw.ac.uk (Matthew Humble Worm Newman) writes:

>Can someone supply me a working devX directory for either a sequent balance
>using the AT&T DWB ditroff or A/UX 2.0 (apple) using (di)troff because if
>I use the ones supplied with xditview and run "troff -TX75" it just dumps core
>on "both" machines.
>--

Same thing with DWB 2.0 on ISC Unix.
You can solve this by reducing the number of fonts.
--
Pim Zandbergen                          domain : pim@cti-software.nl
CTI Software BV                         uucp   : uunet!mcsun!hp4nl!ctisbv!pim