[comp.windows.x] bitmaps in my soup - Waiter!

meo@Dixie.Com (Miles ONeal) (12/19/90)

comp.sources.x is a MUCH better place for these bitmaps.
Trust me.

In fact, I suggest anyone posting bitmaps in this group
would be well advised to wear a bogus name tag if they
make it to the X conference.

I dunno, Ted Kaldis or Roger Carasso spring to mind.

-Miles

End of the net predicted, etc.

zinnato@NADC.NADC.NAVY.MIL (R. Zinnato) (12/19/90)

>In fact, I suggest anyone posting bitmaps in this group
>would be well advised to wear a bogus name tag if they
>make it to the X conference.

Oh, pardon us all if some of us aren't quite the 'xpert' you are...

wyant@SABER.COM (12/20/90)

	From xpert-mailer@expo.lcs.mit.edu Wed Dec 19 11:30:45 1990
	Date: Wed, 19 Dec 90 09:34:38 EST
	From: zinnato@nadc.nadc.navy.mil (R. Zinnato)
	To: rsiatl!meo@uunet.uu.net
	Subject: Re:  bitmaps in my soup - Waiter!
	Cc: xpert@expo.lcs.mit.edu

	>In fact, I suggest anyone posting bitmaps in this group
	>would be well advised to wear a bogus name tag if they
	>make it to the X conference.

	Oh, pardon us all if some of us aren't quite the 'xpert' you are...
----

	Yeah ! Why did we have to endure endless amounts of mail on
	bzone & fortran->C converters, but the posting a few harmless
	bitmaps brings out the flamethrowers ?

Just one person's curiousity...

--Geoff
wyant@saber.com

meo@Dixie.Com (Miles ONeal) (12/20/90)

zinnato@NADC.NADC.NAVY.MIL (R. Zinnato) writes:

*>In fact, I suggest anyone posting bitmaps in this group
+>would be well advised to wear a bogus name tag if they
&>make it to the X conference.
!Oh, pardon us all if some of us aren't quite the 'xpert' you are...

Excuse me. I forgot the SMILEY FACE. 8^) 8^) 8^)

It was a gentle suggestion, not a flame.

Trust me.