[comp.windows.x] comp.sources.x??

darci@techbook.com (Darci Chapman) (12/29/90)

Whatever happened to comp.sources.x?? I haven't seen traffic there
in *ages*. Anybody know what's up? (Or down :-)

-Darci-

--
darci@techbook.COM  ...!{tektronix!nosun,uunet}techbook!darci
Public Access UNIX at (503) 644-8135 (1200/2400)

argv@turnpike.Eng.Sun.COM (Dan Heller) (12/30/90)

In article <1990Dec28.230448.28974@techbook.com> darci@techbook.com (Darci Chapman) writes:
> Whatever happened to comp.sources.x?? I haven't seen traffic there
> in *ages*. Anybody know what's up? (Or down :-)

There were big problems all through november and the first part of
december, but we finally got everything back up and I reposted
all the missing issues.  If you are missing stuff, check any of
the official sites (including uunet).  If anything is missing from
those sites, let me know...

--
dan
O'Reilly && Associates   argv@sun.com / argv@ora.com