[comp.windows.x] Is there an X full screen debugger like dbxtool?

yiannis@ccad.uiowa.edu (Yiannis Papelis) (01/21/91)

I guess the title sais it all, responde by either e-mail or post.

Thanks in advance
--
Yiannis E. Papelis      --------      Electrical & Computer Engineering
yiannis@eng.uiowa.edu   --------      University of Iowa

cheung@titan.sw.mcc.com (Po Cheung) (01/22/91)

xdbx, an X interface to the dbx debugger, is available via ftp on expo.
The current version is 2.1 patch level 2.

Po Cheung
cheung@mcc.com

pauld@tcom.stc.co.uk (Paul Davies) (01/23/91)

>xdbx, an X interface to the dbx debugger, is available .....

Does anyone know if there is something similar for SysV, xsdb ???

		Regards
			Paul.

--
   ___  ___
  /  / /  / /  / /	Paul Davies, STC Telecommunications,

fgreco@govt.shearson.COM (Frank Greco) (01/24/91)

> >xdbx, an X interface to the dbx debugger, is available .....
>
> Does anyone know if there is something similar for SysV, xsdb ???

	I've seen something called eXamine from AT&T, that apparently
	is an X interface to line-oriented debuggers.  At the
	recent SUG conference in December, AT&T was demo-ing an X
	(OPENLOOK) interface to sdb.

	Frank G.

mink@einstein.eds.com (Dave Mink) (01/26/91)

In article <4712@titan.sw.mcc.com>, cheung@titan.sw.mcc.com (Po Cheung) writes:

> xdbx, an X interface to the dbx debugger, is available via ftp on expo.
> The current version is 2.1 patch level 2.
>
> Po Cheung
> cheung@mcc.com

I have been looking for an X interface to dbx also, but I do not have
direct FTP access. The only way I know of to FTP files is though the
BITNET mail server. To use the mail server, I need to know the full
pathnames to the files.
Does anyone know what they are?
Also, I need the path to get to expo.

Any help would be appreciated,