[comp.windows.x] XIM notes?

mleisher@nmsu.edu (Mark Leisher) (01/24/91)

Are the notes from the XIM session going to be available?  I'd love a
copy!
mleisher@nmsu.edu                      "I laughed.
Mark Leisher                                I cried.
Computing Research Lab                          I fell down.
New Mexico State University                        It changed my life."
Las Cruces, NM                     - Rich [Cowboy Feng's Space Bar and Grille]

kandall@sgitokyo.nsg.sgi.com (Michael Kandall) (01/29/91)

In article <MLEISHER.91Jan23134019@thrinakia.nmsu.edu> mleisher@nmsu.edu (Mark Leisher) writes:
>Are the notes from the XIM session going to be available?  I'd love a
>copy!
>mleisher@nmsu.edu                      "I laughed.
>Mark Leisher                                I cried.
>Computing Research Lab                          I fell down.
>New Mexico State University                        It changed my life."
>Las Cruces, NM                     - Rich [Cowboy Feng's Space Bar and Grille]

ME, TOO!

XIM is absolutely crucial in order to make X fly in Asia.

How do I get on the list?  Are any proposals open for
comments from the audience??

Mike

--
----