[comp.windows.x] OLIT: Who distributes it?

jhc@ivan.uucp (James H. Coombs) (02/01/91)

I have seen references to OLIT, an Xt/widget implementation of Open
Look.  Can anyone tell me where to get this?  Thanks.  --Jim

grp@Unify.com (Greg Pasquariello) (02/05/91)

In article <63135@brunix.UUCP>, jhc@ivan.uucp (James H. Coombs) writes:

> I have seen references to OLIT, an Xt/widget implementation of Open
> Look.  Can anyone tell me where to get this?  Thanks.  --Jim

Sun sells OLIT for Sun machines..  OLIT is a port of the AT&T Open
Look toolkit (sometimes called Xt+).  AT&T sells the toolkit for some
of the AT&T systems.
--

---
Greg Pasquariello

ytsai@attunix.att.COM (02/05/91)

Jim,

The return address in your mail was not working.  I hope you can see
this message.

Joanne Newbauer

From att!postmaster Fri Feb  1 16:23:58 1991
Subject: smtp mail failed

Your mail to bloom-beacon.mit.edu is undeliverable.