[comp.windows.x] X windows extension to Chinese

paul@chipmunk.bk.tsukuba.ac.jp (Dr. Paul Fons) (02/20/91)

  A friend of mine in the US has a project that requires use of Chinese under
X-11 (Motif).  He is looking for someone who might give him more information
(or be willing to help -- for pay) in this effort.  He had heard that X windows
had been extended to the Chinese OS by some government organization in Taiwan,
but he does not know any details.  Please give him a buzz at shey@wri.com .
Note I am *not* interested in the answers -- as he does not have net access I am
posting this note for him.

--
						Dr. Paul Fons
						University of Tsukuba

						paul@bk.tsukuba.ac.jp
					fax:    (0)298-53-5205

rdong@MSRI.ORG (Rui-Tao Dong) (02/21/91)

	cxterm is available via anonymous ftp at crl.nmsu.edu
[128.123.1.14] under /pub/chinese. You will need X11R4 to compile it.

Regards,

	Rui - Tao  Dong         |       (415) 237 - 7628 (H)
	110 Lakeshore Court     |       (415) 643 - 6048 (O)
	Richmond, CA 94804      |       rdong@borel.msri.org