[comp.windows.x] X windows servers for the PC

dann@subs.swri.EDU (Dan Nicolella) (02/20/91)

Hello,

Does anyone know of any PC based X Windows servers? I know of one called
PC Xview, but I am looking for alternatives. If you know of any, could
you forward the names of the software and producers if possible?

Thanks,

Dan Nicolella
Southwest Research Institute

woodward@uicbert.eecs.uic.edu (Jeff Woodward) (02/21/91)

dann@subs.swri.EDU (Dan Nicolella) writes:

>Hello,

>Does anyone know of any PC based X Windows servers? I know of one called
>PC Xview, but I am looking for alternatives. If you know of any, could
>you forward the names of the software and producers if possible?

>Thanks,

>Dan Nicolella
>Southwest Research Institute

I was going to post exactly the same note today, so - rather than have
two notes on here w/the same question - i thot i would piggyback
my question.  would folks who respond to the request above please
also copy me in your replys?

thanks in advance.

jeff p woodward
univ of ill at chicago