[comp.windows.x] does anyone have the FAQ list?

mouse@lightning.mcrcim.mcgill.EDU (02/26/91)

> [W]e haven't seen the Frequently Asked Questions list yet.  Does any
> kind person have a copy they could mail me, or know of a place where
> I could ftp it?

It's one of the things up for anonymous ftp on 132.206.1.1.  The FAQ is
in X/FAQ, and I try to keep it up-to-date....

					der Mouse

			old: mcgill-vision!mouse
			new: mouse@larry.mcrcim.mcgill.edu

dbrooks@osf.org (David Brooks) (02/27/91)

mouse@lightning.mcrcim.mcgill.EDU writes:
|> > [W]e haven't seen the Frequently Asked Questions list yet.  Does any
|> > kind person have a copy they could mail me, or know of a place where
|> > I could ftp it?
|>
|> It's one of the things up for anonymous ftp on 132.206.1.1.  The FAQ is
|> in X/FAQ, and I try to keep it up-to-date....

Maybe this question and its answer should be in the FAQ, so that...
errrm... Oh, never mind.
--
David Brooks				dbrooks@osf.org
Systems Engineering, OSF		uunet!osf.org!dbrooks