[comp.windows.x] Summary: image sequences under X

mwette@mr-ed.jpl.nasa.gov (Matt Wette) (03/01/91)

In article <1991Feb25.182443.21395@jato.jpl.nasa.gov> I wrote:
|> We are looking for a tool for displaying sequences of X window dumps
|> that works like `movietool' for SunView.  That is, one makes a number
|> of window dumps (via xwd) and can then display them in `real-time'.
|> Any pointer would be greatly appreciated.

I received one response which directed me to the khoros package, available
via anonymous ftp on pprg.unm.edu.

Matt
 Matthew R. Wette           | Jet Propulsion Laboratory, 198-326
 mwette@csi.jpl.nasa.gov    | 4800 Oak Grove Dr, Pasadena,CA 91109

cristy@eplrx7.uucp (John Cristy) (03/02/91)

>In article <1991Feb25.182443.21395@jato.jpl.nasa.gov> I wrote:
>|> We are looking for a tool for displaying sequences of X window dumps
>|> that works like `movietool' for SunView.  That is, one makes a number

I have added an animate program that will display sequences of images on
any X server to the ImageMagick utilities.  It will be available as
contrib/ImageMagick.tar.Z on expo.lcs.mit.edu in about 1 week.

cristy@dupont.com
--
The UUCP Mailer

mwette@mr-ed.jpl.nasa.gov (Matt Wette) (03/02/91)