[net.news] retraction: cernvax not a bad guy

rees@apollo.uucp (Jim Rees) (11/18/85)

Cernvax is not running notes software.  They managed to generate a reply
to an orphaned response with an article-ID that looked to me like it
must have come from notes (it had a negative number in it).  Move cernvax
from the "bad guys" list to the "good guys" list.

rchrd@well.UUCP (Richard Friedman) (11/20/85)

In article <2a356f76.1de6@apollo.uucp>, rees@apollo.uucp (Jim Rees) writes:
> Cernvax is not running notes software.
> Move cernvax from the "bad guys" list to the "good guys" list.

Is "cernvax" at CERN, Geneva?  If so, does anyone know a complete
path to CERN?
--

    [rchrd] = Richard Friedman
              Pacific-Sierra Research, 2855 Telegraph #415