[comp.windows.x] Frequently Asked Questions...

dsill@RELAY.NSWC.NAVY.MIL (06/21/89)

>From: m.cs.uiuc.edu!carey@uxc.cso.uiuc.edu
>
>How about posting a note once in a while, answering basic questions like
>this?

I second the motion.  Any volunteers?

-Dave (dsill@relay.nswc.navy.mil)

schultz@halley.est.3m.com (John C. Schultz) (03/13/91)

I would like to thank the people how have taken the time to put
together the "Answers to Frequently Asked Questions". I had two
questions on X11R4 on a 4/330 under SUNOS4.1.1 and the both answers
were there. Amazing!  I wish commercially supported products had
infomation this pertinent and easy to find.

Congrats!
--
John C. Schultz                    EMAIL: schultz@halley.serc.3m.com
3M Company,  Building 518-01-1     WRK: +1 (612) 733-4047