[comp.windows.x] Gui punt software

jsb@cs.brown.edu (John Bazik) (03/29/91)

A commercial product has been mentioned on this list before that provides
a gui independent platform to develop applications.  As I recall, it
interfaces Motif and OpenLook toolkits, MS Windows and MacIntosh.

I looked in the FAQ and couldn't find it.  What's the name and who
sells it?

Thanks.

John Bazik
jsb@cs.brown.edu

dvanderr@oracle.oracle.com (Danny Vanderryn) (03/30/91)

In article <70154@brunix.UUCP> jsb@cs.brown.edu (John Bazik) writes:
>A commercial product has been mentioned on this list before that provides
>a gui independent platform to develop applications.  As I recall, it
>interfaces Motif and OpenLook toolkits, MS Windows and MacIntosh.

i do know that oracle has one that is used internally for many
products.  it may be productized and sold in the future.  i must state
that i am an employee of oracle corp, but i do not know much about the
plans to sell the product, if any.   also that oracle should in no way
be held responsible for the contents of this post... that's _my_ problem

>John Bazik
>jsb@cs.brown.edu

This opinion will self destruct in 5 seconds.
danny vanderryn--dvanderr@oracle.com   || Take my advice ---
{uunet,hplabs,apple}!oracle!dvanderr   || *I'm* certainly not using it.
(415) 506-3142                         ||