[comp.windows.x] Where is xroach ??

veerabad@galaxy.cps.msu.edu (Vibhu Veerabadrappa) (04/02/91)

Hi,

	A few days ago, someone had asked about xroach program ...
the one in which a bunch of cockroaches hide under a window, and
when the window is moved, they try to go under other, open windows
and so on. I got the impression that it is a public software, but I
do not know where I can ftp it from.

	Can someone let me know where the source program is? I
would really appreciate your help.

	Thank you very much.
	My address is: veerabad@buster.cps.msu.edu

-----Vibhu.

veerabad@galaxy.cps.msu.edu (Vibhu Veerabadrappa) (04/03/91)

                     -----deleted-------

>	Can someone let me know where the source program is?
>
>-----Vibhu.

	I posted this a few days ago, and I was able to get the
required programs. I also got a lot of requests for the programs,
and I tried to mail the same to as many as possible. But
unfortunately, some of the mails bounced back. Hence I am putting
up this reply.

	The required files for xroach are in the comp.sources.x
bb. You can get them from there. In case you are not able to,
send me mail. I will try again to mail the programs.

-----Vibhu.